Leah is an Occupational Therapist who works collaboratively to positively contribute to client outcomes and ensure client goals are achieved.
She has worked closely with a variety of individuals in health and occupational rehabilitation. In particular, Leah thoroughly enjoyed her time within an adult inpatient brain rehabilitation unit, where she utilised the NDIS to assist with future planning for client needs.
Leah’s experience includes:
- Management of psychological and physical cases
- Initial assessments
- Activities of daily living (ADL) assessments
- Ergonomic desk and car assessments
- Goal setting
- Preparing and conducting both individual and group therapy sessions aimed at improving and maintaining function
- Collaborating and negotiating with multidisciplinary teams regarding future planning and client progress
- Attending medical case conferencing
- Worksite assessments and reviews
- Return to work programs and job search skills training and preparation for career transition and job seeking assistance