Welcome to our Newcastle therapy hub!
Ability Action Australia has a dedicated paediatric and early intervention clinic in Newcastle, NSW. The clinic features modern facilities for children with disability and developmental delay. Participants attending our clinic receive multidisciplinary support across the following NDIS registered services:
You can find us at:
Suite 5, Level 2
15 Lambton Rd
Broadmeadow NSW 2292
A place to play and learn
A strong focus of the Newcastle clinic is paediatric and early intervention services. Our clinicians use a play-based approach to achieve outcomes and goals that families consider important for their child. Play is central to learning new skills!
Our services are:
What can you expect in our clinic?
- A large sensory gym with a rock climbing wall, cubby house, trampoline, swings, obstacle courses, games and much more
- Multiple therapy rooms of different sizes to suit different needs
- Three designated paediatric rooms
- A functional room for Exercise Physiologists
- Multiple clinicians on site with experience in developing motor skills, social interactions, sensory and emotional regulation, and self-care
People (and children) are the heart of who we are!
We know that many children need more than one service, so we use a multidisciplinary approach to support. This means a team of people with different skills work together to plan and provide services to a child. This type of wrap-around treatment supports people by adapting to what our participants need, when they need it. This also makes a significant difference to children transitioning into adult supports.
Come to us, or we come to you!
Participants can attend our beautiful clinical space or otherwise we can visit your home or meet you in the community – the choice is yours. We also provide therapy at schools and pre-schools – a great option for parents who are working, unable to take time off, or for children responding better outside of their home environment.