At Ability Action Australia we are always striving to deliver services that are of the highest standard with the participant’s goals and needs always at the centre of our approach. We seek feedback from participants and from organisations who engage our services and use this information to inform service delivery improvements.
Our documented quality management framework, employee qualification requirements and service standards provide service level safeguards for participants. The key features of our quality framework includes:
- Cross-sectional Quality Audits: a stringent schedule governs our audit process, with service and quality standards reviewed monthly, and all indicators and service standards covered in a six-month cycle to ensure compliance.
- Mentoring: each employee is involved in structured mentoring to ensure participant centric and high performance strategies are shared and encouraged.
- Tracking performance via task traffic lighting on our database: This is an ‘early warning business system’ for cases not progressing as per positive case progress/service standards. It retrieves and displays data against these benchmarks, highlighting cases requiring attention.
- Continuous Improvement Process: Data from quality assurance activities is collected against benchmarks with findings analysed by a team comprised of senior internal leaders. Where required, changes are made to the service delivery model and work instructions.
Ability Action Australia implements robust governance and operational management systems to ensure a positive experience and outcome for the participant. The effectiveness of our governance system is evidenced by certification under ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems and advisory committees for:
- Business Advisory
- Risk and Compliance
- Business Improvement
- Work Health and Safety
- Information Security Management
- Projects and Initiatives