2022 Graduate Program Frequently Asked Questions
General program information
We have positions available Australia-wide for our 2022 Graduate Program. Locations include: Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Tamworth, Port Macquarie, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Perth, Hobart and Launceston.
Our January 2022 Program is currently open to students with Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Physiotherapy degrees.
In 2022 we will have four intakes – January, April, August, October. Applications are now open for all intakes.
We have 90 positions for the January 2022 Graduate Program.
The duration of the Graduate Program is 12 months.
You are welcome to apply for our Graduate Program now. We will get you started on a program as soon as you have graduated and have received your AHPRA registration.
Recruitment process information
Applications are open right now! We will close applications on 15 December for the January 2022 Program.
Our recruitment process is designed to make is as easy as possible for you as a candidate to find out if a role at Ability Action Australia is right for you.
- Application: The first step is to complete our application form and attach your current CV. If your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, you can email our Talent Acquisition Team to arrange a more informal conversation.
- Phone call: We will then be in contact to arrange a phone chat. This will provide a chance for you to ask any questions you might have about the program and learn more about Ability Action Australia. Our Talent Acquisition team are a speedy bunch so expect to hear back from us within 48 hours of your application.
- Interview: You will then be invited to an interview with one of our leaders from the location you wish to work. We will ask you to take us through your placement experience and tell us a bit more about yourself. We will also ask about skills that you might bring to the role, and the ones you want help to develop.
- Reference checks: We will ask you to provide two contacts so we can conduct reference checks.
- Offer: Following the interview, our Talent Acquisition will be in touch to make an offer. If you are unsuccessful, we will provide detailed feedback to help set you up for success for your next interview experience.
Yes. All Graduates are engaged as ongoing permanent employees with Ability Action Australia.