Our NDIS-registered Physiotherapy services use a range of techniques to improve movement and function, treat and reduce pain, and make everyday tasks easier.
At Ability Action Australia, our team of Physios work with NDIS participants to treat a broad range of conditions across paediatric, pain, neurological, musculoskeletal, and mental health areas.
We can help people of all ages live with a variety of conditions and diseases, give lifestyle advice, and prescribe exercises and aids, to make daily tasks easier and help you get more out of life.
All our Physios are fully qualified, insured and registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency.
What we help with
Our Physios can help treat and manage:
- Developmental delays in children
- Neurological conditions, like Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis
- Chronic diseases like diabetes, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and obesity
- Rehabilitation after surgery
How we help
All treatments are tailored to the individual, and may include*:
- Exercise programs to improve mobility and strengthen muscles
- Joint manipulation and mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
- Muscle re-education to improve control
- Airway clearance techniques and breathing exercises
- Soft tissue mobilisation (massage)
- Advice and assistance with use of mobility aids, such as walking sticks and wheelchairs
*Australian Physiotherapy Association
Where you can find our NDIS therapy services
We can come to you, you can come to us at one of our treatment centres around Australia, or you can access our services via Telehealth.
We also offer Physiotherapy services via Telehealth with the use of a digital device (computer, tablet) or phone (mobile or landline), for the convenience of participants, families and carers.
Accessing our services from the comfort of your own home and without the need to travel is particularly useful for people living with disability or mobility issues, and those from rural and remote locations where specialist health services are not readily accessible.
Why choose us?
Achieve your goals
Local allied health professionals
Low wait times
What People Say About Us
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a way of supporting people with permanent and significant disability. The NDIS is designed to give individuals greater choice and control over when, where and how their funded supports are provided. The specific support and funding available is based on each individual’s specific needs. You can find out more about what therapeutic supports are funded by referring to the NDIS website.