Join Australia’s leading allied health graduate program!
Start your allied health career with a graduate role at Ability Action Australia!
We believe in providing our team members with fantastic career pathways and we start at the very beginning with our 12-month ActionPacked Graduate Program. Our program is designed to accelerate your learning and development within a structured and supportive environment with encouraging supervisors, experienced buddies, clinical mentors, regular training and more.
At Ability Action Australia, find your purpose with the freedom to choose where you work. We’re a values-driven, inclusive organisation that supports your growth, wellbeing, and offers exciting career opportunities.
What does Ability Action Australia offer Graduates?
We know that taking the leap from university to the workforce can be daunting, so we’ve designed a strong, contemporary graduate program that will set you up for success. You can expect a year that is:
Packed with support
Packed with support
Including three levels of supervision and a clinical ‘ramp up’ program to build your case load gradually.
Packed with benefits
Packed with benefits
Opportunity to earn up to 100K+ in salary and benefits! We’ve got an array of perks to support your transition into a rewarding career.
Packed with enjoyment
Packed with enjoyment
Join a caring, supportive and fun environment, where both teams and individuals flourish.
Our Graduate Program
When you join Ability Action Australia in a permanent role through our ActionPacked Graduate Program, you’ll be embarking on a rewarding career and the opportunity to make a genuine difference in the lives of so many.
Our graduate program offers you industry leading training over a period of 12 months, there really is no better place to start your career in allied health.
You will be:
- Joining a fun team environment
- Receiving ongoing support, mentoring and professional development training
- Provided with constant opportunities to learn
- Allocated a dedicated Buddy peer who will guide you through your first months
- Encouraged to reach your full potential
- Making an impact
Key Program Dates
As our business continues to grow, so does our appetite for incredible talent who are ready to empower people to live a more meaningful life. We will have multiple Graduate Program intake each year, so please look out for our opening for the following programs:
Commencement 29 January 2024 – Apply Now!
Our selection process
Our recruitment process is designed to make it as easy as possible for you as a candidate to find out if a job at Ability Action Australia is right for you.
Step 1: application
The first step is to complete our application form and attach your current CV. If your CV isn’t quite current, you can email our Talent Acquisition Team to arrange a more informal conversation.
Step 2: phone call
We will then be in contact to arrange a phone chat. This will be a chance for you to ask any questions you have about the program and learn more about Ability Action Australia. Our Talent Acquisition team are a speedy bunch so expect to hear back from us within 48 hours of your application.
Step 3: interview
You will then be invited to an interview with one of our leaders from the location you wish to work. We will ask you to take us through your placement experience and tell us a bit more about yourself. We will also ask about skills that you might bring to the role, and the ones you want help to develop.
Step 4: reference checks
We will ask you to provide two contacts so we can conduct reference checks.
Step 5: offer
Following the interview, our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch to make an offer. If you are unsuccessful, we will provide detailed feedback to help set you up for success for your next interview experience.
NDIS Graduate Program: Frequently Asked Questions
Ability Action Australia offers a number of graduate NDIS entry level jobs, including in-demand roles such as:
Graduate Program Occupational Therapy
Graduate occupational therapy jobs set you up for a rewarding career making a difference in the lives of others. As part of your role as an occupational therapist, you will assist participants with self-care and community participation, while investigating whether home modifications and assistive technology would improve their quality of life.
Graduate Program Speech Pathology
The speech pathology graduate program is the gateway to a fulfilling career as a speech pathologist. Our team of speech pathologists support participants to improve their speech, fluency and literacy. Speech pathology is a rewarding career that provides life-changing support to people living with a disability.
Ability Action Australia’s NDIS graduate programs offer several attributes to those wanting to start their career in allied health. Here are some:
- We’re purpose driven: We believe it’s important to support people to get more out of life today. Our whole operation is founded on this purpose, providing meaningful support to our participants.
- We love our inspiring workplace culture: Being an Ability Action Australia team member means belonging to a tight-knit team who feel a strong sense of commitment and purpose to both one another and the participants we work with.
We’re making a difference: Our passion and commitment to our participants continues to increase demand for our services, which is why we’re recruiting graduates like you!
At Ability Action Australia, we believe in nurturing our staff from the very beginning. That’s why we offer graduates with the following perks:
- Salary Benefits: On top of a competitive base salary, we will provide you with generous incentive programs, a laptop, smartphone and car allowance, and salary packaging to take your pre-tax salary further.
- Investing in You: Over the course of your time with us, you will have the opportunity to progress your career with learning and development opportunities, our leadership mentoring program and the ability to move between our family of businesses.
- Looking After You: Access paid parental leave, discounts on gym memberships, our in-house Travel Club and more when you join our flexible, uplifting workplace culture.