Occupational Therapy Albion Park – Functional Capacity Assessments Albion Park – Speech Pathology Albion Park – Exercise Physiology Albion Park – Early Childhood Intervention Albion Park – Physiotherapy Albion Park – Paediatric Physiotherapy Albion Park – Key Workers Albion Park – Psychology Albion Park – School Leaver Employment Support Albion Park – Early Childhood Intervention Albion Park
We work with NDIS participants providing NDIS registered Therapeutic Supports in Albion Park, NSW. We offer a wide range of allied health services, including:
- Occupational Therapy in Albion Park
- Functional Capacity Assessment in Albion Park
- Speech Pathology in Albion Park
- Exercise Physiology in Albion Park
- Early Childhood Intervention in Albion Park
- Physiotherapy in Albion Park
- Paediatric Physiotherapy in Albion Park
- Key Workers in Albion Park
- Psychology in Albion Park*
- School Leaver Employment Support in Albion Park*
We provide community based services with mobile allied health professionals making home visits throughout Albion Park and surrounding suburbs.
NDIS Therapy Supports
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a way of supporting people with permanent and significant disability. The NDIS is designed to give individuals greater choice and control over when, where and how their funded supports are provided. The specific support and funding available is based on each individual’s specific needs. You can find out more about what therapeutic supports are funded by referring to the NDIS website.
Ability Action Australia have the capability to provide Occupational Therapy Australia wide along with Exercise Physiology services and Functional Capacity Assessments. For any questions or to find out more get in touch with us here.