Occupational Therapy Canterbury-Bankstown – Exercise Physiology Canterbury-Bankstown – Functional Capacity Assessments Canterbury-Bankstown – Physiotherapy Canterbury-Bankstown – Speech Pathology Canterbury-Bankstown – Psychology Canterbury-Bankstown – School Leaver Employment Support Canterbury-Bankstown – Key Workers Canterbury-Bankstown – Paediatrics and NDIS Early Intervention Canterbury-Bankstown
We work with NDIS participants throughout Sydney, including providing NDIS registered Therapeutic Supports in Canterbury-Bankstown, NSW. These services include:
- Occupational Therapy in Canterbury-Bankstown
- Exercise Physiology in Canterbury-Bankstown
- Physiotherapy in Canterbury-Bankstown
- Functional Capacity Assessment in Canterbury-Bankstown
- Psychology in Canterbury-Bankstown
- Speech Pathology in Canterbury-Bankstown
- Key Workers in Canterbury-Bankstown
- Paediatrics and Early Intervention in Canterbury-Bankstown
Our community based services include mobile allied health professionals who perform home visits throughout Canterbury-Bankstown and surrounding suburbs.
NDIS Therapy Supports
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a way of supporting people with permanent and significant disability. The NDIS is designed to give individuals greater choice and control over when, where and how their funded supports are provided. The specific support and funding available is based on each individual’s specific needs. You can find out more about what therapeutic supports are funded by referring to the NDIS website.
Ability Action Australia have the capability to provide Occupational Therapy Australia wide along with Exercise Physiology services and Functional Capacity Assessments. For any questions or to find out more get in touch with us here.