Occupational Therapy Hurstville – Functional Capacity Assessments Hurstville – Speech Pathology Hurstville – Early Childhood Intervention Hurstville – Exercise Physiology Hurstville – Physiotherapy Hurstville – Paediatric Physiotherapy Hurstville – Key Workers Hurstville – Psychology Hurstville – School Leaver Employment Support Hurstville
We work with NDIS participants providing NDIS registered Therapeutic Supports in Hurstville, NSW. We offer a wide range of allied health services, including:
- Occupational Therapy in Hurstville
- Functional Capacity Assessment in Hurstville
- Speech Pathology in Hurstville
- Exercise Physiology in Hurstville
- Early Childhood Intervention in Hurstville
- Physiotherapy in Hurstville
- Paediatric Physiotherapy in Hurstville
- Key Workers in Hurstville
- Psychology in Hurstville*
- School Leaver Employment Support in Hurstville*
Our mobile allied health professionals make home visits throughout Hurstville and surrounding suburbs, providing community based services for a range of participants.
NDIS Therapy Supports
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a way of supporting people with permanent and significant disability. The NDIS is designed to give individuals greater choice and control over when, where and how their funded supports are provided. The specific support and funding available is based on each individual’s specific needs. You can find out more about what therapeutic supports are funded by referring to the NDIS website.
Ability Action Australia have the capability to provide Occupational Therapy Australia wide along with Exercise Physiology services and Functional Capacity Assessments. For any questions or to find out more get in touch with us here.