Occupational Therapy Inner West – Exercise Physiology Inner West – Functional Capacity Assessments Inner West – Physiotherapy Inner West – Speech Pathology Inner West – Psychology Inner West – School Leaver Employment Support Inner West – Key Workers Inner West – Paediatrics and NDIS Early Intervention Inner West
Our allied health practitioners work with NDIS participants, providing a range of different NDIS registered Therapeutic Supports in Inner West Sydney. These services include:
- Occupational Therapy in the Inner West
- Exercise Physiology in the Inner West
- Physiotherapy in the Inner West
- Functional Capacity Assessment in the Inner West
- Speech Pathology in the Inner West
- Psychology in the Inner West
- School Leaver Employment Support in the Inner West
- Key Workers in the Inner West
- Paediatrics and Early Intervention in the Inner West
Our team provides community based services, with mobile allied health professionals performing home visits throughout all of Sydney, including Inner West Sydney and surrounding suburbs.
NDIS Therapy Supports
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a way of supporting people with permanent and significant disability. The NDIS is designed to give individuals greater choice and control over when, where and how their funded supports are provided. The specific support and funding available is based on each individual’s specific needs. You can find out more about what therapeutic supports are funded by referring to the NDIS website.
Ability Action Australia have the capability to provide Occupational Therapy Australia wide along with Exercise Physiology services and Functional Capacity Assessments. For any questions or to find out more get in touch with us here.