Occupational Therapy Mount Druitt – Exercise Physiology Mount Druitt – Functional Capacity Assessments Mount Druitt – Physiotherapy Mount Druitt – Speech Pathology Mount Druitt – Psychology Mount Druitt – Positive Behaviour Support Mount Druitt – School Leaver Employment Support Mount Druitt
Our allied health practitioners work with NDIS participants. We provide a range of NDIS registered Therapeutic Supports in Mount Druitt, including:
- Occupational Therapy in Mount Druitt
- Exercise Physiology in Mount Druitt
- Physiotherapy in Mount Druitt
- Functional Capacity Assessment in Mount Druitt
- Speech Pathology in Mount Druitt
- Speech Pathology Mount Druitt
- Psychology in Mount Druitt
- Positive Behaviour Support in Mount Druitt
- School Leaver Employment Support Mount Druitt
All of our practitioners are mobile and provide community based services. Our mobile allied health professionals make home visits throughout the Mount Druitt region.
NDIS Therapy Supports
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a way of supporting people with permanent and significant disability. The NDIS is designed to give individuals greater choice and control over when, where and how their funded supports are provided. The specific support and funding available is based on each individual’s specific needs. You can find out more about what therapeutic supports are funded by referring to the NDIS website.
Ability Action Australia have the capability to provide Occupational Therapy Australia wide along with Exercise Physiology services and Functional Capacity Assessments. For any questions or to find out more get in touch with us here.