Occupational Therapy Shellharbour – Functional Capacity Assessments Shellharbour – Speech Pathology Shellharbour – Exercise Physiology Shellharbour – Physiotherapy Shellharbour – Paediatric Physiotherapy Shellharbour – Key Workers Shellharbour – Psychology Shellharbour – School Leaver Employment Support Shellharbour – Early Childhood Intervention Shellharbour
We work with NDIS participants providing NDIS registered Therapeutic Supports in Shellharbour, NSW. We offer a wide range of allied health services, including:
- Occupational Therapy in Shellharbour
- Functional Capacity Assessment in Shellharbour
- Speech Pathology in Shellharbour
- Exercise Physiology in Shellharbour
- Early Childhood Intervention in Shellharbour
- Physiotherapy in Shellharbour
- Paediatric Physiotherapy in Shellharbour
- Key Workers in Shellharbour
- Psychology in Shellharbour*
- School Leaver Employment Support in Shellharbour*
We provide community based services with mobile allied health professionals making home visits throughout Shellharbour and surrounding suburbs.
NDIS Therapy Supports
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a way of supporting people with permanent and significant disability. The NDIS is designed to give individuals greater choice and control over when, where and how their funded supports are provided. The specific support and funding available is based on each individual’s specific needs. You can find out more about what therapeutic supports are funded by referring to the NDIS website.
Ability Action Australia have the capability to provide Occupational Therapy Australia wide along with Exercise Physiology services and Functional Capacity Assessments. For any questions or to find out more get in touch with us here.