Occupational Therapy Sydney CBD – Exercise Physiology Sydney CBD – Functional Capacity Assessments Sydney CBD – Physiotherapy Sydney CBD – Speech Pathology Sydney CBD – Psychology Sydney CBD – School Leaver Employment Support Sydney CBD – Key Worker Sydney CBD – Paediatrics and NDIS Early Intervention Sydney CBD
We work with NDIS participants providing NDIS registered Therapeutic Supports in Sydney, NSW. These services include:
- Occupational Therapy in the Sydney CBD
- Exercise Physiology in the Sydney CBD
- Physiotherapy in the Sydney CBD
- Functional Capacity Assessment in the Sydney CBD
- Speech Pathology in the Sydney CBD
- Psychology in the Sydney CBD
- School Leaver Employment Support in the Sydney CBD
- Key Workers in the Sydney CBD
- Paediatrics and Early Intervention in the Sydney CBD
Our Sydney NSW services are based at Level 34, 31 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
We also provide community based services with mobile allied health professionals making home visits throughout the Sydney CBD.
NDIS Therapy Supports
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a way of supporting people with permanent and significant disability. The NDIS is designed to give individuals greater choice and control over when, where and how their funded supports are provided. The specific support and funding available is based on each individual’s specific needs. You can find out more about what therapeutic supports are funded by referring to the NDIS website.
Ability Action Australia have the capability to provide Occupational Therapy Australia wide along with Exercise Physiology services and Functional Capacity Assessments. For any questions or to find out more get in touch with us here.