Occupational Therapy Huskinsson – Functional Capacity Assessments Huskinsson – Speech Pathology Huskinsson – Exercise Physiology Huskinsson – Physiotherapy Huskinsson – Paediatric Physiotherapy Huskinsson – Key Workers Huskinsson – Psychology Huskinsson – School Leaver Employment Support Huskinsson – Early Childhood Intervention Huskinsson
We work with NDIS participants providing NDIS registered Therapeutic Supports in Huskinsson, NSW. We offer a wide range of allied health services, including:
- Occupational Therapy in Huskinsson
- Functional Capacity Assessment in Huskinsson
- Speech Pathology in Huskinsson
- Exercise Physiology in Huskinsson
- Early Childhood Intervention in Huskinsson
- Physiotherapy in Huskinsson
- Paediatric Physiotherapy in Huskinsson
- Key Workers in Huskinsson
- Psychology in Huskinsson*
- School Leaver Employment Support in Huskinsson*
We provide community based services with mobile allied health professionals making home visits throughout Huskinsson and surrounding suburbs.
NDIS Therapy Supports
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a way of supporting people with permanent and significant disability. The NDIS is designed to give individuals greater choice and control over when, where and how their funded supports are provided. The specific support and funding available is based on each individual’s specific needs. You can find out more about what therapeutic supports are funded by referring to the NDIS website.
Ability Action Australia have the capability to provide Occupational Therapy Australia wide along with Exercise Physiology services and Functional Capacity Assessments. For any questions or to find out more get in touch with us here.