Occupational Therapy Sutherland – Functional Capacity Assessments Sutherland – Speech Pathology Sutherland – Exercise Physiology Sutherland- Physiotherapy Sutherland – Paediatric Physiotheraphy Sutherland – Key Workers Sutherland – Psychology Sutherland – School Leaver Employment Support Sutherland – Early Childhood Intervention Sutherland
We work with NDIS participants providing NDIS registered Therapeutic Supports in Sutherland, NSW. We offer a wide range of allied health services, including:
- Occupational Therapy in Sutherland
- Functional Capacity Assessment in Sutherland
- Speech Pathology in Sutherland
- Exercise Physiology in Sutherland
- Early Childhood Intervention in Sutherland
- Physiotherapy in Sutherland
- Paediatric Physiotherapy in Sutherland
- Key Workers in Sutherland
- Psychology in Sutherland*
- School Leaver Employment Support in Sutherland*
We provide community based services with mobile allied health professionals making home visits throughout Sutherland and surrounding suburbs.
NDIS Therapy Supports
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a way of supporting people with permanent and significant disability. The NDIS is designed to give individuals greater choice and control over when, where and how their funded supports are provided. The specific support and funding available is based on each individual’s specific needs. You can find out more about what therapeutic supports are funded by referring to the NDIS website.
Ability Action Australia have the capability to provide Occupational Therapy Australia wide along with Exercise Physiology services and Functional Capacity Assessments. For any questions or to find out more get in touch with us here.